Registration is now open!
Registration for the 2023 Global LSL Symposium is now open! Enjoy all the benefits of the Symposium, including:
- Live and On-Demand events available for same registration fee. Not sure you can attend the live event? Save yourself some money and gain access to both the live and on-demand events for the price of one.
- Continuing education units and certificates of learning available for both live and on-demand events.
- Back by Popular Demand! Tips for your Toolbox session gives you the chance to collaborate with your colleagues all over the world on key topics to create tools that you can take and put into practice right away.
- NIH-funded keynote sessions from world leaders in Listening and Spoken Language.
- Concurrent sessions focused on seven tracks of learning, poster sessions, and innovation in technology sessions!
- NEW! Conversation and networking time for professionals, students, and parents/caregivers.
- Presented in both English and Spanish, with live captioning in multiple languages.
Save Even More When You Register as a Group!
Organizations benefit when everyone learns together. To help offset costs, AG Bell is offering a 10% discount for organizations sending 5 or more professionals to the Symposium. This discount is off the current registration rate! Contact 2023Symposium@agbell.org to take advantage of this discount before registration rates increase.
Support the 2023 Symposium by taking advantage of amazing sponsorship opportunities. Many valuable sponsorship opportunities are available to get you front and center with our highly-engaged and eager-to-learn international audience.
The Global LSL Virtual Symposium is an NIH-funded conference and funding includes childcare stipends for those who require childcare to attend either the live or on-demand versions. Contact 2023Symposium@agbell.org for more information about how to apply.