On Demand Symposium: July 25 to September 15
Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home
If you missed out on the chance to join the AG Bell Global LSL Virtual Symposium on June 28 and 29, then the On Demand Symposium is for you! All sessions are recorded and will be available to view July 25-September 15, giving you lots of time to learn from global leaders in Listening and Spoken Language.
In part, the Symposium is provided to assist professionals in their continuing education. AG Bell will again offer an On Demand version of the Symposium to all registrants that will be eligible for up to 52 continuing education units (CEUs).
Those who registered for the live Symposium, June 28-29, will have access to the Symposium sessions in a recorded format, July 25 to September 15. Only one registration is required whether attendees want to attend the live Symposium, the on demand Symposium sessions, or a combination of both. You can also register at any time for the on demand sessions. CEUs are available from the AG Bell Academy for Listening and Spoken Language, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA).
On Demand Symposium CEU Sessions
Please note that if an attendee has already earned credit for a specific session at the live symposium, that attendee cannot earn credit again for that same session if watched again as part of the On Demand Symposium.
How to Access On Demand
- Log-in using the same link with the same log-in information that you used for the Symposium on June 28-29.
- Open up a new CEU form in Jotform to get started. Use this same form throughout the on-demand symposium period. Here is a link to on demand CEU grid: https://form.jotform.com/232016779050251
- Click “Play” on the session you want to view. Select “CC” on the bottom of the video player to view closed captioning.
- Write two statements about new information or knowledge acquired from each session you attended to earn credit. Your presence in sessions is recorded, so plan to attend each session in whole.
- Edit your form as you enter new information by clicking, “Save and continue later.” Jotform will prompt you to create an account, but you can choose “Skip create an account” and simply choose to have the form emailed to you or you can ask for a link that you can cut and paste into your browser.”
- “Submit” your CEU form no later than September 22, 2023. You can make edits to your submitted form through September 22.