AG Bell is pleased to bring back its Global Listening and Spoken Language (LSL) Virtual Symposium June 28-29, 2023. Recognizing that not everyone can attend the live sessions, all presentations will be recorded for the on-demand symposium, which allows for you to learn on your own schedule, and will be available July 24-September 15.
Symposium highlights include:
- Live and On-Demand events available for same registration fee. Not sure you can attend the live event? Save yourself some money and gain access to both the live and on-demand events for the price of one.
- Continuing education units and certificates of learning available for both live and on-demand events.
- Back by Popular Demand! Tips for your Toolbox session gives you the chance to collaborate with your colleagues all over the world on key topics to create tools that you can take and put into practice right away.
- NIH-funded keynote sessions from world leaders in Listening and Spoken Language.
- Concurrent sessions focused on six tracks of learning, poster sessions, and innovation in technology sessions!
- NEW! Unstructured conversation and networking time for professionals, students, and parents/caregivers.
- Presented in both English and Spanish, with live captioning in multiple languages.
The official language of the Global LSL Symposium venue is English. All sessions will include both oral translation and written captions of English and Spanish. Some sessions will be presented in Spanish. Additional languages may be available via captioning upon request to email@example.com no later than June 9, 2023.
AG Bell provides captioning to provide communication access for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. Real-time captioning will be provided during the live symposium educational sessions. Sessions will include both oral and captions of both English and Spanish. Additional languages may be available via captioning upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many valuable sponsorship opportunities are available to get you front and center with our highly-engaged and eager-to-learn international audience.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Gary Yates at email@example.com.